More than $600,000 is to be won by thoroughbred owners and breeders in the first Westspeed Platinum Race Day at Ascot Racecourse on Saturday, 18 December 2021. Races are restricted…
Western Australian Racehorse Owners’ Association
WAROA is the independent and eligible body representing thoroughbred owners in Western Australia. We provide a direct voice for owners to Government, Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA), race clubs and other relevant industry associations.
We sit on the TRCG and ATROC advisory Committees to ensure that rights of racehorse owners are considered at both a national and state level. We ensure that we as an association are kept informed of the issues impacting owners in Western Australia and are committed to consultation with our members to ensure that your voices and opinions are heard.
Our Objectives Are:
- Being the voice of racehorse owners in Western Australia
- To fight for the rights of racehorse owners
- To improve the racehorse owners experience through ensuring their rights
- Consulting with the owners on their views/feedback/issues
- To provide a platform for owners to come together