WAROA is the official voice of racehorse owners in Western Australia. Join us today so that we can make a difference!
If you own a racehorse and answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, you should be a member of WAROA.
1. Do you believe that without racehorse owners continuing to buy horses, there would be no professional racing industry? It would simply be a cottage industry.
2. Do you want improved prize money when racing your horses in Western Australia?
3. Do you want better on-course facilities and benefits?
4. Do you want a say in the future direction of the Western Australian racing industry?
WAROA membership gives you:
- Free entry across all WA tracks and race meetings (except black out days e.g. Melbourne Cup, Perth and Super Saturday)
- Preferential seating at Ascot and Belmont race courses
- Winners’ Circle magazine (3 editions per year)
- New member sign – on bonuses include betting and restaurant vouchers and go into the draw to win a Cox Plate holiday package
- The opportunity to earn bonus prize money when your horse races at one of our bonus days (up to $1,500 can be added to your winning stake)
- Consultation and assistance in the resolution of stakeholder disputes
- Representation on the Thoroughbred Racing Consultative Group established by RWWA
- Representation on the Australian Thoroughbred Racehorse Owners Council (ATROC) – the national peak body for owners
Membership prices season 2020-21:
Single $88.00 – Double $132.00 – Syndicate $264.00 (all inc GST)