For the past 50 years WAROA has represented and been the official voice of racehorse owners in WA. By being a member of WAROA you are supporting the only independent association representing Thoroughbred owners in Western Australia.
Without racehorse owners continuing to buy horses, there would be no professional racing industry.
WAROA membership gives you:
- Consultation and assistance in the resolution of stakeholder disputes
- Representation on the Thoroughbred Racing Consultative Group (TRCG)
- Representation on the Australian Thoroughbred Racehorse Owners Council (ATROC)
- Monthly Newsletter
- 10% Discount at Cellarbrations Liquor Rivervale*
- The chance to win additional prize money at our Bonus Days
- 15% Discount from MAK Luxury Charters for your limousine needs
- Owner of the Month Competition for WAROA members
- Race days, Stud and Racing Stable visits, Social and Information days
- Free entry across all WA tracks and race meetings (except black out days e.g. Melbourne Cup, Perth and Super Saturday)
- TAB Betting Voucher
*Conditions Apply. Non promotional items only. Discount provided on display of WAROA membership card
|City (within 200kms of Perth)||Country (outside 200kms of Perth)|
New members are able to join WAROA either online, or by completing an application form.
If you wish to join online, please select your membership preference below.
Single – $90 per year
Joint – $135 per year
Single – $60 per year
Joint – $85 per year
If you would prefer to apply via an application form, this can be downloaded here WAROA Member Application (PDF).
Existing members please login to your account to renew your membership online.