For the past 50 years WAROA has represented and been the official voice of racehorse owners in WA. By being a member of WAROA you are supporting the only independent association representing Thoroughbred owners in Western Australia.
Without racehorse owners continuing to buy horses, there would be no professional racing industry.
WAROA membership gives you:
- Consultation and assistance in the resolution of stakeholder disputes
- Representation on the Thoroughbred Racing Consultative Group (TRCG)
- Representation on the Australian Thoroughbred Racehorse Owners Council (ATROC)
- Monthly Newsletter
- 10% Discount at Cellarbrations Liquor Rivervale*
- 15% Discount from MAK Luxury Charters for your limousine needs
- Owner of the Month Competition for WAROA members
- Hilton Hotel Corporate Rates
- Social and Information days
- Free entry across all WA tracks and race meetings (except black out days e.g. Melbourne Cup, Railway Stakes, Winterbottom Stakes, Kingston Town Classic and Perth Cup)
- TAB Betting Voucher
*Conditions Apply. Non promotional items only. Discount provided on display of WAROA membership card
Please refer to WAROA Constitution for further information on policy and memberships.
|City (within 200kms of Perth)||Country (outside 200kms of Perth)|
New members are able to join WAROA either online, or by completing an application form.
If you wish to join online, please select your membership preference below.
Memberships are per Financial Year inc GST
July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023
City Membership (within 200kms of Perth)
Single – $90 per year
Joint – $135 per year
Country Membership (outside 200kms of Perth)
Single – $60 per year
Joint – $85 per year
If you would prefer to apply via an application form, this can be downloaded here WAROA Member Application (PDF).
Please login to your account to renew your membership online.