Every year, the racing calendar reaches a climax with the Hong Kong International Races.
Held at two of the world’s most prestigious racecourses, it’s where owners, trainers and jockeys from all four corners of the planet come together for racing’s ultimate competition – and you can be right there to soak up the thrills and spills!
You’ll be staying at the quality Novotel Century Hong Kong Hotel, just a stone’s throw away from shopping centres where you will find a dazzling selection of the finest Asian and international brands.
Or you can take a day trip to the ancient city of Macau, where you can explore its fascinating museums and temples.
But racing is what this week is really all about. Starting with the International Jockeys’ Championship on 4 December, you’ll see twelve top jockeys, representing their countries or regions, fighting for top honours around the spectacular inner-city course that is Happy Valley.
Then, as the highlight of your trip, you will witness history in the making as another spectacular day of drama unfolds at the famous Sha Tin Racecourse.
This is a festival of racing no enthusiast should miss – call us now to book your place!
- Economy airfares flying Cathay Pacific including ticket taxes.
- Seven nights’ twin-share accommodation at the Novotel Century Hotel with daily breakfast.
- Race tickets to the Hong Kong International Jockey’s Championship at Happy Valley – 4 December 2019.
- Race tickets to the Hong Kong International Races at Sha Tin – 8 December 2019.
- Admission to Members Enclosure at both venues, including buffet meal with unlimited beverages, race program & HKD$30 betting voucher.
- All transfers throughout (unless arriving earlier or staying longer in Hong Kong).
TOUR COST FROM
per person twin share.
Prices from all other capital cities available on request.
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
George Michalczyk at email@example.com
T: 08 9322 2666 F: 08 9322 1417
Please note: Booking terms, cancellation charges and other conditions apply